Hi! As you may have noticed, the members who handed in their forms during the interest meeting were added to the website and to the Membership Update Center early last week.
Currently, we are working on adding all the members from the general meeting onto the website. This should be completed by this week. Let us know if there are any errors. Stay tuned!
(P.S. Read Ryan's prior blog posts for the updated Fall Rally attendance list!)
Fall Rally Update
Fall Rally forms are due on Friday, the 20th, of September (coming friday). However, in order to attend Fall Rally, all members must have a “Key Club T-Shirt” Deadlines for the T-shirt have been extended two days, until September 20th . T-Shirt forms, membership forms, and Fall Rally forms can be found on https://ehtkeyclub.com T-Shirt forms/Fall Rally Forms can be turned into either E111 or to any Officer. Please keep in mind that Fall Rally attendance is strictly limited to the first 100 people. If you have any other questions, please contact any officer found on https://www.ehtkeyclub.com . Forms are found on the ‘Forms’ tab on the website.
Fall Rally Attendance Sheet: Click Here
*Attendance sheet will be updated as Fall Rally forms are processed.
Fall Rally 2019
As you may or may not know, Fall Rally 2019 is approaching!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- "What exactly is fall rally?"
- The textbook definition of Fall Rally is the largest gather of Key Clubbers at Great Adventure (Six Flags) in New Jersey.
- "What do you spend the day doing?"
- Throughout the day during Fall Rally, you and your fellow Key Clubbers travel by bus to Great Adventure (Six Flags) and get to experience a full day of rides, food and other attractions for a discounted price.
- "When is Fall Rally?"
- Fall Rally 2019 is Saturday, October 13th.
- "Do you get hours for participating?"
- As Fall Rally is a Key Club hosted event, each member will get 12 hours for participating. Since going to Great Adventure with your friends is without a doubt fun, you essentially earn 12 free hours!!
- "What's this year's Fall Rally theme?"
- This year, our theme in New Jersey is "Swinging Into the Jungle of Service," and our local division jungle animal is the turtle. Each district will compete for the spirit stick, and the title 'King of the Jungle'.
- "Where can I find more information about Fall Rally?"
- To find out more about Fall Rally 2019, contact one of the officers located here, on the Board page, or view one of the attached flyers.
- "I want to go to Fall Rally! Where are the forms? How much does it cost?"
- Fall Rally forms have been released! Check the Forms page!
Google Classroom + Remind
Please join the Key Club Google Classroom to stay updated with important events and updates
Please also join the Key Club Remind for important push notifications that include reminders for meetings and upcoming events.
No worries if you accidentally joined the wrong one! Message the Webmaster to be removed from an incorrect grade level section.
The Purpose of Key Club // Finding Replacements
Hello! First, let's review our Key Club's Mission Statement.
Key Club is an international, student-led organization that provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership.
1. We join Key Club because of the ENORMOUS impact we are able to make on others. This isn't just for hours. That's not the point of being a Key Club member. Please keep that in mind.
2. We join Key Club because our traits are to be selfless... and caring, our way of life. Be eager to help out! We are not here to play on our phones. There is a difference between volunteering and hanging out with friends.
3. Lastly, we join Key Club to develop real-world life skills. This includes how you prepare for a job. If someone decides to not show up without alerting their employer or not finding a replacement, they'd get fired.
As you may recall, negative hours are usually given to anyone who cannot find a replacement in time for an event (assuming you signed up for it and cannot attend). Please keep track of what events you have signed up for!
Please let the OCC that's in charge of the event know that you will be unable to make it as soon as possible! It will be your responsibility to find a replacement for yourself.
The OCC in charge may be able to help you look for someone. They can also have an Officer take off your sign-up for the event if you are sick, but make sure to message them at least 12 hours prior.
If you are unable to find a replacement the first time, it's okay! Please learn that you need to find a replacement because we need to give the organizer the number of people that can help out.